305 Spring Ct Clearwater FL 33755 MLS U8096385
Reduced By $100,000
last change 12/1/2020
Less Photos /\
305 Spring Ct
Home Description: 305 Spring Ct
HUGE PRICE REDUCTION! Nestled directly on the water, 22 feet above sea level sitting high on a bluff with the prized open water view overlooking Clearwater Bay and situated on a huge lot with gorgeous foliage, this one of a kind, charming home has been lovingly restored and is conveniently located only a few minutes to downtown Clearwater and the beaches. New England cape cod architecture with 11 foot high ceilings and lots of windows to catch the views of boats going by. Heart of pine floors, two cozy decorative fireplaces, open kitchen and dining room with an enclosed rooftop deck rated for thirty guests, huge master suite with designer bath and exquisite, hand-picked travertine custom tiles. A gorgeous terrace overlooking Old Clearwater Bay completes the master suite. There is also a separate guest house plus an additional guest suite. This is one of the most desirable properties in the area and because of its position on the bluff, it is one of the few homes where flood insurance is not required. Many upgrades to keep this home at its best (see upgrades list some of which include new plumbing and electrical). Enjoy the ease of taking your kayaks out on the water and entertaining groups large or small. Perfect for an end-user or second home with possible rental income. Don’t miss this one, it’s a slice of paradise! Visit: https://305springcourtclearwater.com for video and more info on this property. No HOAs and No Flood Insurance! Sellers Motivated!
- Elementary School: Sandy Lane Elementary-PN
- Middle School: Dunedin Highland Middle-PN
- High School: Clearwater High-PN
- Water View: Bay/Harbor - Full
- Water Name: INTRA COASTAL WATERWAY
- Water Frontage: Bay/Harbor, Intracoastal Waterway
- Water Feet: 2
- Water Extras: Seawall - Concrete
- Water Access: Bay/Harbor, Intracoastal Waterway
- Interior Features: Attic Fan, Ceiling Fans(s), High Ceiling(s), Split Bedroom, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- Appliances: Range, Refrigerator
- Fireplace Desc: Decorative, Family Room, Other Room, Wood Burning
- Floor Covering: Tile, Travertine, Wood
- Kitchen Features: Walk-In Pantry
- Living Room Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Master Bedroom Features: Walk-In Closet(s)
- Additional Rooms: Attic
- Architectural Style: Cape Cod
- Exterior Features: Fenced, Hurricane Shutters, Lighting, Outdoor Shower
- Exterior Contruction: Block, Vinyl Siding, Wood Frame
- Foundation: Crawlspace
- Front Exposure: East
- Roof: Shingle
- Green Energy Efficiency: Insulation
- Building Sqft: 4727
Available now at $1,499,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: N
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 1
- Garage Feature: Covered, Driveway, Parking Pad
- Carport: Y
- Carport Spaces: 1
- Air Conditioning: Central Air, Mini-Split Unit(s), Wall/Window Unit(s)
- Heating: Other
- Utilities: Public
- Lot Sqft: 16418
- Lot Dim: 88x148
- Lot Acres: 0.38
- Total Acre: 1/4 to less than 1/2
- Lot Num: 5
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Property Desc: Elevated
- Location: Cul-De-Sac, In City Limits, In County, Near Marina, Oversized Lot, Street Dead-End, Street Paved
- Building Num Floors: 1
- Pets Allowed: Yes
The average asking price of a 4 bedroom Clearwater home in this zip code is
$447,597 (70.1% less than this home).
This home is priced at $433/sqft,
which is 55.7% less than similar homes
in the 33755 zip code.
305 Spring Ct Clearwater FL 33755
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 305 Spring Ct
- Approx Payment:$7,292*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 210-6565 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Lauren Michaels R.E. Partners.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# U8096385) located at 305 Spring Ct Clearwater FL 33755, call: (813) 210-6565
305 Spring Ct, Clearwater FL is a single family home of 3464 sqft and
is currently priced at $1,499,000
This single family home has 4 bedrooms and was built in 1913.
A comparable home for sale at 1759 Thames St in Clearwater is listed at $299,000.
This home on 305 Spring Ct has decreased in price by $100,000 and the last change was on 12/1/2020.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Clearwater, FL.
Pinellas Groves, Glenwood and Waters Edge are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS U8096385 has been posted on this site since 9/1/2020 (179 days ago).